Tuesday, December 4, 2007

3 Simple Steps To A Youthful Beautiful You

When I first began to work on my Chrysalis skin care line my main focus was to create a product that would help reduce the signs of aging. The first product I created was the Facial Butter. I chose ingredients that I felt would be appropriate for the results I was looking for. The main ingredient is the Kukui Nut Oil which has been used in Hawaii for hundreds of years to help alleviate certain skin disorders. What attracted me to this oil was the effects in had on the skin, the properties, and they way it absorbed into the deepest layers of your skin without an oily look or feel. I tried this ingredient by itself and I loved the results. With further research I discovered Kokum Butter which is great for the elasticity in your skin and to rejuvenate tired worn cells. The Cocoa Butter also improves the elasticity of your skin and helps to firm the skin. The Lecithin made from soybeans is used to help pull moisture from the air and to thicken my product. The Facial Butter alone is a wonderful product. But, when combined with the Gentle Exfoliates and French Green Clay the results are amazing. The Gentle Exfoliates consists of mild cleansers, apricot kernel meal and French green clay. This combination is absolutely wonderful for reducing pores, clearing your complexion, and gently exfoliating. French Green Clay is known to be the world's best anti-aging product. When used alone as a mask the benefits are tremendous. With the combination of the 3 products you will truly be amazed at the effects. Click on the heading above which directs you to my web sites Testimonial Page. Please take a look and see what my customers have said about Chrysalis' 3 Simple Steps

No comments: