Friday, February 1, 2008

When Opportunity Knocks

As stated in an earlier post regarding samples an opportunity came my way to develop another product.
A woman by the name of Sara, has a child (infant) who is allergic to nuts and has a problem finding a moisturizer without an ingredient of the nut family. When she had tried a sample of one of my new products (deep moisturizer) she had asked if she could use it on her daughter. Due to some of the ingredients I suggested not to. Sara then asked if I could create something. Well, the quest was on - I just completed the Body Moisturizer and it is simply divine. As a creator, I get to sample everything before it is packaged and sold. Believe me when I say, "It Is Simply Divine"! As with the product below this will be launched within 2 weeks. Stay tuned for more info and testimonials!

No comments: