Thursday, March 27, 2008

End of March Madness Contest-Enter to Win!

If March has been crazy for you just as it has been for me enter to win a Peppermint Foot Scrub.
Soothe your tired worn feet with Gwendolyn's Gate - Chrysalis Peppermint Foot scrub.
To enter, simply post a comment stating why and how the foot scrub would benefit you. I would love to hear your story! Please leave your email address so that I may contact you.
All shipping and handling fee's are paid for by Gwendolyn's Gate! Winner to be announced April 3, 2008.
I look forward to hearing from you!

3 comments:

Thom Fleming Skincare said...

Hi, I love the blog and wanted to invite you to check out my stuff. We have three wonderful body scrubs derived from the healing elements of the dead sea, I think you'd really enjoy them. Check it out and let me know what you think :)
Thomflemingskincare.com
Thom Fleming Blog

Wendy aka Gwendolyn said...

Thank you for posting. I looked at your blog and skin care - it is absolutely fabulous. I wish you all the success! Wendy

Thom Fleming Skincare said...

Hi Wendy, I would love to win the foot scrub, how could I pass that up!? Thanks so much for the comment and I am sure Savannah will be a hit :) You can email me at thomfleming.skincare@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you :)