Monday, April 7, 2008

Home Shows - A Great Way To Promote Your Product

As part of my marketing strategy for 2008, I decided to implement Home Shows into my plan. The reason in doing so was not only to increase the recognition of Chrysalis Skin Care but, I also realized that when it comes to your skin it is unlikely that someone would purchase my product (from the web site) without personally being referred or experiencing the results. Although, I do have testimonials on my web site, I want to reach as many woman as possible and let them experience Chrysalis for themselves.
Yesterday, for the first time, I was involved in a Home Show and the results were great. One of reasons why is that the 2 woman, Lisa and Cindy, who hosted the show use my product and they themselves were a live testament as to how Chrysalis can work for you. The first woman who walked up to my table was sold instantly on the product after listening to Lisa and Cindy, sampling the product and noticing the immediate results. From then on everything went well. The product sold and I now have other shows booked. Also, those who bought wanted to know if I had a web site to reorder - this too is extremely important to have.
Keep in mind that having a marketing plan is important. But, you must have a target group in which you want to reach. Mine is the mature woman. I created Chrysalis specifically to help reduce the signs of aging and to keep your skin looking beautiful and radiant making you feel beautiful and good about yourself.
I am now looking forward to promoting Chrysalis with Home Shows and can't wait to meet more woman who want to look and feel beautiful!

No comments: