Friday, September 26, 2008

Feng Shui - Is Your Feng Shui-ing?


Feng Shui is an ancient Chinese practice believed to utilize the laws of both heaven and earth to help improve life by increasing the positive Qi (ch'i) or energy as we call it. The word Feng Shui translates into "wind-water" in English.
Modern enthusiasts as myself, believe that arranging objects will help to achieve our goals. There is also a claim that Feng Shui has an effect on health, wealth and personal relationships. But, traditionally Feng Shui is important in choosing a place to live, finding a burial site and agricultural planning.
Do you believe that everything has energy? I do! And Feng Shui is one practice that I try to utilize in my personal and business life to increase the positive Qi (ch'i).
As for business, since opening the store in June, I felt things were going well but could be better. As I looked around the store I felt that the energy was not flowing and that I needed to move things around and apply Feng Shui a little more than I originally did. So I began and low and behold it worked. Since moving the shelving and other items around sales increased and I received positive feedback from returning and new customers. Just try it - it might work for you!

No comments: