Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Welcome Back

Oh, it feels good to be back. It has been a long 6 months but I am ready to get, shall we say, "Back in the saddle again"!
Gwendolyn's Gate is now returning with a new format. I will still continue to offer recipes for natural health care and of course my product. But, in addition to this I am reviewing product, will list relevant links to my posts such as where to buy and other information. I will also be able to answer any questions you may have in regards to natural care - calling it "Ask Gwendolyn".
If any of you would like me to review your product and link your website please feel free to post a comment and I will get back to you with the information needed, terms and conditions.
Stay tuned & I look forward to working with all of you again!
Wendy

No comments: