Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 And We Are Ready To Roll

The beginning of the New Year is here and I have been anticipating a new beginning for Gwendolyn's Gate. The excitement and energy is in the air. If I were to put this to a song it would be, I'm Every Woman" by Whitney Houston. And I do hope she is doing well!
Today marks the first full week of the New Year and the plans for 2008 are in motion. A lot of wonderful changes are coming. New packaging is one - no need to worry the Butterfly and Crystal will still be present - oh but the paper and color will certainly catch ones eye. Of course the beautiful and luxurious ingredients will remain the same helping you achieve an overall sense of well being.
I am sad to say that a few products will no longer be carried once inventory is sold out. Look for special deals coming soon. The products are the beautiful Crystal Potpourri, Reed Diffuser, and the Gift Set of Body Oil.
The reason for the discontinued items is that I am reaching for my calling. With the amazing and verified results of my "Chrysalis" product line I am going to continue my research in skin care.
I am excited about the new beginnings and you will be too! Just wait by the end of February you will see the change. All for the better!
Wendy Goudie, Owner, Gwendolyn's Gate

No comments: