Sunday, January 6, 2008

In God We Trust

What has brought me to this thought is a conversation I had with my brother, Chuck, yesterday. During our conversation we were talking about my product and how things were progressing. Also, as mentioned in the previous post, I told my brother how my Body Butter and Bath Salts are helping those who have psoriasis and eczema. He then said to me, Wendy, God has given you your calling as a healer and you might want to change your approach. We further discussed my past as a Massage/Aromatherapist and that healing has always played a major role in my life.
After hanging up with my brother I remembered that a couple of years ago I went through a very hard time in my life. I moved with my husband from the city of Chicago up north close to the Wisconsin border. Talk about a change. Just before we moved I was offered a wonderful job with great pay but the travel would be too much with the move and I declined. My quest was on to find myself up north and this was the onset of my struggle as to where I was at in life. Then a friend gave me a book to read called, "The Purpose Driven Life" by Rick Warren.
This is an absolutely must read book for all who need to find themselves. It is based on God and spirituality. It defines your purpose and gives you a new and different way to approach life. It will affect every aspect in your life. I trust in God - he has given me all that I have.
The book is on My Recommended list with Amazon.com you will find here on the right side of my blog. It is on the second page.
Happy Reading! Wendy Goudie

No comments: