Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bath Salt Recipe To Relieve Skin Irritations

I have been receiving great reviews on my bath salt. Although, I created the bath salts as a luxury it seems to be alleviating skin irritations. Those who have eczema and other skin rashes have commented on how it has soothed and reduced skin inflammation. Here is the recipe for healthy beautiful skin: 2 lbs. Sea Salt, 1 lb. Epsom Salt, 1 oz carrier oil (almond or avocado). Blend all ingredients together use approximately 1/2 cup per bath. If you would like to add fragrance use 3 oz's. of Dendritic Salt and 3/4 tblspn. of fragrance of choice. Blend these 2 items together then add to the combined ingredients above. Happy Soaking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bath salts should be considered less of a luxury. Although I consider this more as a reward for my self after a week of hard work.