Friday, February 15, 2008

Product Packaging Can Make The Final Sale

Of course your ingredients and marketing are some of your best selling tools. But, packaging can make the final sale.
Over the years of developing product and designing labels I would always stay with a certain style. Although, my packaging was nice, I wanted something exceptional that would catch the eye.
I began my research on the web and read articles in cosmetic magazines about packaging. I also looked at the latest trends on the market. Keep in mind I also had a target group for my product - which is extrememly important when owning a business. In doing all of this I came up with a design that has been well recieved by the consumer and has reached the target group I desired. In all, my label is a reflection of my product.
Stepping out of your comfort zone can make all the difference in selling your product.

No comments: