Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Going Green ?

Today, Going Green seems to be in the mainstream of society. Although, I must admit that I do not know all the logistics of Going Green, I do my best in playing a role to keep our world beautiful and try to be as resourceful as possible. I am looking further into Going Green. I feel that it is important to save our earth to ensure the beauty for generations to come. I also believe in not using all the natural resources we have. Within the next year my husband Ken and myself plan on becoming more efficient in heating our home and have discussed the possibility of a windmill for electric.
As for my business, I try to be as earth friendly as possible. All of the bulk ingredients that I buy come in recyclable packaging. My product "Chrysalis" skin care also comes in recyclable packaging. I do hope that all who purchase my product will recycle.
Recently, I also heard another term, "Waste Free". I am now looking into the meaning of the term and becoming a "Waste Free Company".
Here's to our beautiful earth - preserve and nuture!

No comments: