Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Web Site Is Not The Only Marketing Tool

Last year, when I decided to have a web site as my main marketing tool I realized that there was much more to having a site. Little did I know that it takes quite some time before you are recognized on the internet and that there are thousands of companies just like me. As suggested by my web designer Joanne Osmond of http://www.marketdrafters.com/ I should look for online directories. In doing so, I enlisted in several directories, discovered networks to join, and created a blog - all at no cost. Enlisting in all of these has allowed me to express myself both personally and professionally and has increased my exposure tremendously. I have also met other professionals with great advice. Here are some of the networks that I joined, Jumpintuit, Zimbio and PeopleJam. The directories are those of local listings such as on Yahoo, YellowPages, and Merchant Circle to name a few. Set aside some time to see whats out there and you would be amazed at the results. Happy Surfing!

No comments: