Friday, February 29, 2008

Gwendolyn's Gate & eBay

In the past 6 months Gwendolyn's Gate has gone through many changes. The changes include redesigning the labels, changing some of the packaging and introducing new product. To help reduce clutter and make room for the new I have been selling items on eBay. Such as old packaging, discontinued items, and other craft items I no longer use - all at a great discount.
Since joining eBay I have increased my status and now have a link on my blog which will direct you to eBay and the items I sell. You will see this where it says, "See What Wendy Has To Sell On eBay! Just click on the icon and you will be directed to my page of items. Take a look - you might find something you need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is related to Selling on Ebay that it is important for anyone that they must make room and reduce clutter for the new so that it is very easy to sell items on ebay. Such as old packaging, discounted items and other craft items all for a great discount. In my opinion it is better choice to start with ebay online selling wherein one can get status. I recommend that those who are interested can join ebay.