Thursday, February 28, 2008

Product Launch Date - March 14th & 15th 2008

Well, the time has come. The date is set for the New Product Launch! Date: Friday, March 14th 10 am - 9 pm & Saturday, March 15th - 10 am - 5 pm
Location: Fancy Nancy's Boutique, 117 W. Slade St, Palatine, Illinois 847-202-9370.
At the time of the launch, Fancy Nancy is also celebrating the 1 year anniversary of her Boutique. This truly is going to be exciting. During this celebration Fancy Nancy will be offering an unbelievable opportunity for you to stroll on the most beautiful and exotic beach in the world!
Wine and tastey delights will be served.
Stay tuned to my blog or click on the heading above to be directed to Fancy Nancy's Boutique Blog!
I look forward to seeing you all there. I am so excited right now I could jump out of my skin!!

No comments: