Saturday, February 23, 2008

Having Faith When Met With Challenges

They say that Love will keep you strong but Faith is what gives you strength. Combine the 2 and the possibilities are endless. I say this, because recently myself and close family have been met with many challenges since the end of 2007. Between health and personal issues, and other unforeseen circumstances our challenges were many. Throughout this time I remained positive and kept my Faith that in time all will be well. Of course wondering when. There were times, I felt as if we were being tested with all the challenges we faced and kept thinking as the old saying goes, "God Never Gives You More Than You Can Handle". With that in mind, I still Prayed every morning and night Thanking the Lord for every new day and giving us the strength to get through our time of need. Within the past week I could see a positive change in our lives and now we are getting back to where we need to be. I am grateful for my Faith - without it I could not have gone through the past few months with the ease and calm as I did. Even though our times of struggle are beginning to diminish I still Pray and Thank the Lord everyday! Have Faith - it will give you Strength!

No comments: