Friday, February 22, 2008

Menopause & Underactive Thyroid-What "Chrysalis" Can Do For You!

Recently, it has come to my attention through testimonials that "Chrysalis" skin care has alleviated a problematic symptom of both Menopause and Underactive Thyroid - severe dry skin. Please read below the testimonials I have received in regards to this issue:
I am 53 years old and have very dry skin. It has been particularly dry with the onset of menopause. The harsh winter weather has contributed to dry patches on my elbows, hands and feet, After using your body butter, and hand and foot cream, I have noticed that the patches went away. I am also a fan of the facial butter which has really protected my face from windburn and overheating in my office setting. Sincerely, Pam H., Lindenhurst, Illinois
Since going through Menopause, I also developed an Underactive Thyroid which hit me with a double whammy when it comes to my skin. Throughout the years my skin has been extremely dry and I found myself moisturizing a few times a day. I then tried Gwendolyn's Gate "Chrysalis" Skin Care and I Love It! The body butter has helped my skin tremendoulsy. Although, it goes on greasy - it absorbs quickly without the greasy feel. The Gentel Exfoliates takes the dead skin cells off and is as gentle as labeled. As my dermatologist said, "As we get older and our skin becomes thinner we should not use any harsh materials". The French Green Clay hmmm I Love it - I really do. Your skin looks refreshed, healthy and radiant. I use it as often as I can. The only draw back is that it can be messy when using. The facial butter this is amazing. Again, this goes on greasy but absorbs into your skin without the greasy look. It moisturizes beautifully. The body cream is just as good as the body butter - the moisturizing qualities are wonderful. I own a womans boutique and face the public every day and feel that it is important to look and feel your best. Since using "Chrysalis" this has given me more confidence in how I look and feel. Now I am going to carry Wendy's line. I am introducing her product in late March. Sincerely, Nancy Gust, Owner, Fancy Nancy's Boutique, Palatine, Illinois.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been prescribed with natural thyroid supplements and now I'm doing much better. Try to check it out.