Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Take The Call & Read Your Mail

When starting a business and once you have registered yourself with the state and county where you live your business information is available to everyone everywhere. Be prepared, the solicitations begin. But, I do recommend that you take the time to accept the phone calls and read your mail because you never know who or what information there is to help build your business or even your personal life. I am commenting on this because I took the calls and read my mail and have met a couple people that I do plan on working with in the future. One person in particular that I truly enjoyed our conversation is Glenn Reben of Better Marketing Solutions, Inc. greben@socket.net. During our conversation I discovered that he is a rep for 3 different companies offering all natural, cruelty-free, and vegan compatible products. This is somewhat similar to what I offer in my line of skin care products but, I never considered the vegan compatibility issue. Hmm - food for thought. Anyway..back to the subject. We further discussed the products offered and I came to realize that in Glenn's line there are products that will greatly improve your health - especially for those who live with a disease that compromise the auto immune system. I have a few family members that have such a disease and now I will look further into the products that Glenn offers. Whether my relationship with Glenn helps improve my business or my personal life I am glad that I took the call.

No comments: