Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Joining A Network For Business Enhancement

For many years I have been developing product. But, this year with the new line I created called "Chrysalis" I decided to take it to another level due to the amazing results. Credibility and a professional image is what I was looking for. My first step was applying for all the appropriate licenses through the state and county - I was now legal and have the credentials to show. To further enhance my image I decided to join The Indie Beauty Network in which I received Product Liability Insurance as part of the membership. The membership and PLI not only adds to the credibility of my line but also creates a stronger image of being a serious entrepreneur. Honestly, I can say that in the beginning I was not a very active member. I would always read the online weekly newsletter I received and browse the web site. Then one day I decided to write an email to the founder in which she replied. The enthusiasm I felt in the email was overwhelming. From that day forward I decided to become more active, read the articles and participate on a different level. The results have been great. During this time I have learned quite a bit and I look forward to a great future with my business growth.

No comments: