Thursday, December 13, 2007

Retrospect

While looking back in my first year of business I can see where I have prospered and where I need improvement. Although, I have made my mistakes along the way I do not look at them as a failure but an opportunity to make the necessary adjustments needed to succeed. What I found to be extememely important is to have a plan and remain focused on it and not to steer in another direction. Being a creative soul is wonderful but also can have it's downfalls. I love to learn, research and develop new product keeping myself busy all the time. But, being a 1 man show with only part time help remaining focused has played a very important role. I have been frustrated in the process but I am beginning to reep the rewards. Staying focused has allowed me to begin planning for 2008. During this time I designed a new marketing strategy and developed 2 more products. The marketing will begin as soon as January and will be in full swing by February. As for the product I have become more indepth with the development utilizing ingredients on hand and the same with the packaging. The launch of the new product will not be until late February. Stay tuned for Gwendolyn's Gate new product and exciting happenings in 2008. Here's to a Happy Prosperous New Year!

No comments: