Saturday, January 5, 2008

Chrysalis Skin Care Helps Relieve Psoriasis and Eczema

Before launching my line, I felt it was important to have testimonials other than my own to give the line the credibility needed when marketing. At the time of creation I felt the most important product to have testimonials was the 3 Simple Steps due to the immediate results with the age defying affects. The results were wonderful and are published on my site along with a few other testimonials. Click on the heading above to read the testimonials regarding my product.
Recently, others have given me testimonials on 2 of the products in my line, the Body Butter and Bath Salts. Although, the intent on making this product was to be used as a luxury, the results from my customers have been surprising. What has been discovered with the body butter and bath salts is that it relieves the outward symptoms of skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and other rashes of the skin. The testimonials I have heard have been heart warming. To know that I can affect someones live in a manner that makes them feel better about themselves is more fulfilling than one could describe.
Gwendolyn's Gate is now on a new journey to take these 2 products to another level. Soon the testimonials will be listed on my web site http://www.gwendolyns-gate.com/ and a new product is born.
Stay tuned for more of Gwendolyn's great products to help you achieve an overall sense of well being.
Wendy Goudie, Owner, Gwendolyn's Gate

No comments: