Wednesday, March 19, 2008

1 Year Anniversary As An Indie Beauty Member

Today marks the day of my 1 year anniversary as being an Indie Beauty Network member. A decision that I am completely satisfied with and grateful for joining.
When I first started Gwendolyn's Gate back in January of 2007 I wasn't sure where the company would go and even if I wanted to devote myself full time as a business owner. Basically, turning my hobby and passion into a business. After a few months of formulating and reformulating product, designing and redesigning packaging and finally coming up with something beautiful and beneficial I decided to take that "Leap of Faith" and become a full time professional business owner. In doing so I applied for all the proper credentials through the state and county. But, one thing kept lurking in the back of my mind "Product Liability Insurance". I began my research online and discovered the Indie Beauty Network. I read all the necessary info and joined on March 19, 2007. Although, in March I was legal my product did not hit the market until June of 2007. I still needed time for testing and researching the market.
During this time I felt comfortable knowing I had PLI and never really was involved in the network until September of 2007. Well, did I waste time. The information, advice, and stories of other members is very uplifting and inspirational. In the past year I have learned so much and because of the wonderful opportunities of being an Indie member I have renewed my membership today. Kudos to Donna Maria for what she brings to being an Indie member. And Thank You for helping me be more successful!
Click on the heading above for more info on the Indie Beauty Network!

No comments: