Sunday, March 16, 2008

Thank You For Your Support

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank all of you for attending the Product Launch and Anniversary at Fancy Nancy's Boutique and for making it a success. I hope that you enjoyed yourself as much as I did! It truly was a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to a continuing relationship. Please remember that Gwendolyn's Gate "Chrysalis" skin care is now available at Fancy Nancy's Boutique. Nancy will be pleased to assist you with your skin care needs. Also, if you have any questions you may contact me through my web site at http://www.gwendolyns-gate.com/ or email gwendolynsgate@comcast.net. I am always available to assist you.
Pictured on the left is Nancy, owner of Fancy Nancy's Boutique and myself Wendy, owner of Gwendolyn's Gate. This photo was taken on the second day of the event with all the excitement still in the air. We both had so much fun assisting with your fashion and skin care needs. What woman doesn't love to look and feel good from their skin to their clothes? Since your response to this event was so overwhelming, we have decided to continue to have more events at the boutique. One event that is presently in the planning stage is a pamper night. You will be invited to participate in a facial and manicure just for fun - a Ladies Night Out!
Stayed tuned for more details to come!

No comments: