Monday, March 31, 2008

The World Wide Web Works For You!

When I first decided to have a web site my designer told me that it would take time for my rankings to increase on the internet. Over the past 6 months I have seen the increase slowly rise. But, as of today, the traffic to my site has increased by 40% since last month. The day is not over yet and I am excited to see the results tomorrow.
There are 2 factors that I feel have contributed to this growth. One is the web site itself with the key words, and the other is the Blog I created a few months ago.
Since creating the Blog I noticed an increase in the traffic to my site but the traffic to my blog is far greater. This is also due in part to belonging to a few networks in which you can ping your blog. These are great communities to share and learn new ideas.
I wonder what is next for the web and how it can work for you?

No comments: