Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fancy Nancy's Boutique & Promoting Gwendolyn's Gate Chrysalis Skin Care

Yesterday, upon visiting Fancy Nancy to check on sales and inventory I was met with a wonderful surprise. I ran into a woman, Lisa, I have not seen in approximately 15 years. Throughout our discussion, as most women do, we talked about our age and complimented one another on our appearance. She had also asked what I was doing at the boutique. I took the opportunity to introduce my line of skin care to Lisa. She was very impressed and decided to purchase the facial care. Fancy Nancy had also mentioned that she uses the line, and 2 other women, Nancy, and Patti who were in the boutique also mentioned that they use Chrysalis. This added to the sale of my product, along with the appearance of the 2 Nancy's and Patti's skin and their testimonial as to how Chrysalis works for them.
Since we had such a wonderful time promoting Chrysalis, Fancy Nancy and myself have decided that I should make frequent visits to the boutique to assist in promoting Gwendolyn's Gate.
Beginning April 17th, I will visit Fancy Nancy's Boutique every other Thursday from 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm. The location is 117 W. Slade St, Palatine, IL 847-202-9370.
Come and chit chat awhile, we had a great time from trying on clothes - getting opinions from other women visiting the boutique to talking about our skin care. And of course the aging process. Also, it's about Women Supporting Women! A wonderful way to meet and make new friends!
Click on the above heading to find out more about Fancy Nancy's Boutique.
Hope to see you there soon!

No comments: